Roughtail Brewing Co. is now hiring for a packaging technician.
This is a full time salaried position that includes 100% employer paid health insurance, paid vacation, free beer.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- casing 4 and 6 packs as they come off the canning line
- palletizing cases
- cleaning and maintaining the pack-out side of the canning line and it?s surrounding area
- folding case flats
- picking and palletizing distributor orders
- loading and unloading distributor trucks using a forklift
- keeping the warehouse and packaging area of the brewery neat and clean at all times
- washing kegs on our semi-auto 3 station keg washer
- organizing empty kegs and keeping accurate inventory logs
- filling kegs following brewery SOPs for sanitary, complete fills.
- work an entire 8 hour shift standing, bending, kneeling, climbing and twisting
- to lift 55 lbs to shoulder height multiple times per shift
- work at a very fast pace in an environment that is often hot, loud, wet and/or cold
- communicate effectively with other team members and management
- basic computer skills
- flexible work hours to include early mornings and occasional evenings or weekends
This is an entry level position and training will be provided on the job.
If interested please email Tony Tielli, firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us why you would be a good fit for our team!