Roughtail Brewing Company is hiring for part-time Packaging and Warehouse Assistant.
Job Responsibilities will primarily be manual application of 4-pack carries to cans, casing 4-packs, and generally assisting the Packaging Lead during canning operations. Other job responsibilities include but not limited to; receiving, sorting and washing kegs; folding case trays; cleaning and organizing the packaging area and warehouse; loading customer orders; general brewery cleaning; any other duties assigned by Packaging Lead.
- Follow directions and SOPs with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment that is often hot, cold, wet and/or loud.
- Perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time during shifts
- Lift 55 lbs. to shoulder height and maneuver 170 lbs
- Stand, bend, crouch and twist for extended periods
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities with a positive, can-do attitude
- Love for craft beer and a desire to make the best beer possible!
This is an entry-level position with part-time hours estimated between 16-22 hours per week. Weekday shifts, mornings and early afternoons. Pay rate is $10/hr.
Please email Tony Tielli (firstname.lastname@example.org) with resume if interested.