Roughtail Brewing Company is hiring for a Packaging Lead position. The Packaging Lead will report to the Head of Brewery Operations and work directly with the brewing and packaging team to package all Roughtail brands using a Wild Goose canning line a semi-automatic keg washer and manual keg fillers. Ideal candidate must be mechanically inclined, have a basic understanding of pneumatic and electrical equipment, and be able to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision in a very fast-paced environment that is often loud, hot, wet and/or cold. Direct experience with brewery packaging equipment or other related industrial food processing equipment is preferable but not required. Training will be provided. Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Run, maintain, troubleshoot and handle all areas of packaging in the Brewery.
- Create a clean and safe environment for the production of beer
- Effectively plan and manage a team for packaging when necessary
- Fulfill and assemble orders for customers
- Keep inventory on all finished products and packaging
- Maintain all records for samples and sample inventory of products
- Help create and maintain an inventory of spare parts and maintenance schedule
- Constantly be looking for ways to improve quality and efficiency in packaging
- Train and educate on all facets of packaging and inventory management
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to lift 55lbs and maneuver up to 170lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes early mornings, afternoons and occasional weekends.
Please contact Tony Tielli, Tony@roughtailbeer.com, if interested.